The company’s team of fire safety consultants cover the UK and abroad. We can provide Fire Risk Assessment, Fire Prevention, Bespoke Fire Safety Training , Firefighting and Fire Investigation services.
Fire Service International Ltd and its Directors are Members of the following fire safety consultancy bodies:
The Fire Protection Association
The Institute of Fire Engineers
The DTI/Constructionline pre-qualification system
Blue Chip Companies, Local Authorities, Higher Education, Property Management Companies, Industrial, Commercial, NHS and Private Healthcare Services.
Fire Service International Ltd has delivered training to Building Control and Environmental Health Officers in the application of fire prevention and fire safety legislation when providing fire risk assessments for office, shop, educational, hospital and residential premises.
Fire Service International Ltd has an in-house Quality Standard based on BS5750 & ISO9000.
We uphold the quality standards set by The Fire Protection Association and Institution of Fire Engineers.
We are certified members of the Department of Trade and Industry/Constructionline Pre-Qualification register to carry out fire risk assessments, fire safety training and fire safety consultancy work for Government Departments and Local Authorities.
Joe Thomas MBE
G.I.Fire.E., M.C.I.P.D., C.F.E.I., C.F.I.I.
Member of the Order of the British Empire
Graduate of the Institution of Fire Engineers ,
Member Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development ,
Certified Fire & Explosion Investigator ,
Certified Fire & Explosion Investigator Instructor
- Ex-Divisional Officer Grade One Merseyside Fire Brigade.
- Retired as the Enterprise Manager at The Fire Service College.
- Was responsible for the design, provision and delivery to the client’s specification of all The College’s industrial and commercial training in practical firefighting and fire safety training .
- Served in Liverpool and Merseyside Metropolitan Fire Brigades for over 28 years.
- Spent nine years in senior ranks at the Merseyside Fire Brigade Training School
- Deputy Commander of all Merseyside Fire Brigade training.
- Merseyside Fire Brigade Training School Deputy Commandant
- Merseyside Fire Brigade Training School Senior Instructor
- Emergency Fire Appliance Driving Examiner
- Vice President of the IAM ( Institute of Advanced Motorists )
Attended and qualified in a large number of Fire Service and other courses including:
- All brigade standard operational and fire safety courses plus
- The Fire Service College Fire Investigation Course
- Merseyside Fire Brigade Fire Investigators Course
- Interviewing Course
- Radiation Officers Course
- Hazardous Materials Course
Fire Safety Consultants
Are your premises a time bomb waiting to go off?
Do you want some expert help?
- The Senior Consultants of Fire Service International Ltd come from the top 1% of the Fire Service
- All our fire safety consultants are statutory & professionally qualified . Many had Fire Safety Training responsibilities in their own Brigades or The Fire Service College
Many are Members of the following organizations:
The Institution of Fire Engineers,
The Institute of Occupational Safety & Health,
The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development,
The National Association of Fire Investigators.
Previous positions held include:
Senior Officers within Fire Safety Departments,
Fire Brigade Training Officers,
In addition the company has a number of Associate Fire Safety Consultants.